Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Absolutely Flawless! xxx

Hello, Hello, Hello!!

Flawless skin to any make-up look, makes everything come together and makes everything else look perfect.

No7 from Boots have brought out a new foundation range called the match made service and I am sooooooo glad that I have finally tried it out. It is absolutely a-ma-zing and they do foundations for ALL skin types and for ALL colours. It's truly brilliant and how they match up your foundation colour is even better!

They have come out with seven different types of foundation, ranging from oily skin, dry skin, right the way to the more maturer skin.

Restore and Renew
Lift and Luminate
Protect and Perfect
Instant Radiance
Beautifully Matte
Stay Perfect
Essentially Natural

I'm gonna talk about Beautifully Matte as it's aimed towards my skin type which is very oily and I do suffer from marks, blemishes and a few scars.


It's a very thick foundation and has a dry finish when on the face. One pump goes a long way and covers over my whole face. I put it on with my fingers, because being such a thick foundation it needs to be warmed up. Doing this will help the foundation move over your skin and blending will also be a lot easier.

I have the colour Deeply Ivory and the colour is perfect. The way that they match your colour foundation to your actual skin tone, is by the new device that they have. It takes a photo of your skins pigmentation and suggests a colour for you.


They have worked on this, with beauty director Lisa Eldridge, for three years. A lot of work, but well worth it!


As you can see from the picture above, this particular foundation comes in a pump form tube, so wastage should be minimal by the time you finish it.
All of the foundation contains an SPF of 15, which is great to protect you from any harmful rays and they are also Hypo-Allergenic. This means they are good for anyone who has sensitive skin. As you all probably know I suffer from Eczema and Psoriasis and this is fine for my face and skin type and this sits on the face really well.



I love this foundation and it's now going to be my staple product that will be in my make-up bag. My face looks flawless, I love the texture and I love how it covers my redness, spots and scars.

Go into any Boots and they will go through your skin type and take a photo of your skin colour to match your perfect tone. For a 30ml this will cost you £12.50 and if you time it right like I did, No7 usually do 2 products for the price of 3 and they even sometimes give out vouchers with money off, when you spend so much at the counter. Brilliant!

Give it a try and I promise those who have oily skin, you will love it as it will last on your skin for upto 12 hours!

Love to you all

Jay xxx 





 


1 comment:

  1. I got a sample of the Stay Perfect formula but I prefer dewy foundations so might go back to try the luminating one :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete