Sunday, 14 October 2012

Shiny Disco Nails! xxx

Hello My Shiny Happy People!

Recently I went out to buy a new nail polish and I fell in love with the Barry M Nail Paint in the colour 338 Silver Multi Glitter.


I actually saw a person wearing it and literally pounced on her and asked her where she had got it from! You can purchase any Barry M Make-up products off line www.barrym.com or you can simply go into Boots or Superdrug and buy them there. This cost me £2.99 for a 10ml bottle, which is a total bargain in my eyes!


The first thing that I noticed when applying it to my nail, is the smell. It has a very strong glue odour. However, when it dries, the smell disappears!


To get this effect I used 3 coats on the nail, and as you can see it has a very high shine. This is without a top, clear coat.


I love this nail polish. The smell is a little mental, but that all seems to redeem itself because of the final finish and above all, Barry M doesn't test on animals. So this is a huge plus for me!

Lots of Love and keep sparkling!

Jay xxx






2 comments:

  1. I love this! Obsessed with sparkle :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need this in my life!! It's so pretty <3 thanks for checking out my blog, really liking yours too!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete