Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Raving Plum Raven! xxx

Hello My Beauty Babes!

I love this time of year! You know you can still wear all the plums, reds and blacks on your nails, without looking like a goth! But, at the same time Spring is just around the corner, ready for all of the pastel colours to raid your nail varnish drawer and ready to invade your nails!

But before we say goodbye to winter nails, I want to express my love for Plum Raven by IBD.



It's a very deep wine/plum colour, with a very high shine finish. Great if you want a very dark nail colour, as sometimes black can be too gothy for some people. I did this colour on a client of mine the other day, who has really red hair. It suited her well and complimented her hair colour perfectly!

It is a Gel Polish that you have to cure under a UV light. However, the colour is beautiful and totally gorgeous and I wanted to share it with you.



I love IBD Gel Polish. It's chip free for upto 14 days and has a lovely high shine that lasts. My nails used to be short and bitten. But now, I have long, sexy, elegant nails that are strong and healthy!

I have even jazzed it up with a few gems and then put a top coat of gel polish over the top, cured it under the light to seal it all in place!



If you get this done in a salon, your probably expected to pay around £20-£35 per set. It depends on where you live. The higher the price, you will probably get a manicure and a hand massage. For the gems you will probably pay an extra £5 on top.



If you don't want to pay that sort of money, then you could go and buy a nail enamel from Boots or Superdrug and create the effect yourself. The best brand to go for would be Revlon in the colour Vixen #570


At least do 2 coats and then, whilst your nail varnish is still wet, place on the gems. Once that coat is dry, seal it all with a high shine top coat. That way it should last longer and you will have super sexy nails!!

Please visit www.jaychapman.co.uk Here you will find my beauty pricelist or simply comment about my nails below!

Lots of Love

Jay xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment