Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Voilà! xxx

This is going to be super quick!


Just to follow on from yesterdays blog, I thought it would be best if I actually showed you what you can create with the MUA Palette. I used the light and darker purples, also the matte black.






As you can see I teamed it up with a very groomed brow, a thin winged out eyeliner and of course some dramatic lashes!! 



I'm not going to lie, the picture hasn't done it full justice. You can slightly see the light purple in the inner corner of the eye. But, I did have to use the flash on the camera, which has drained the colours, so it hasn't come out in it's full glory!! But, to be honest, it does look like a light smokey eye, which you could wear for day or night.

Remember guys, if you want to win this palette, all you have to do is add yourself on my blog page to, Google Friends Connect or Bloglovin. I will randomly pick one luck winner at the end of the month (31/01/13), announce it on here and my Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jay-Chapman-Make-Up-Artist/122769664429757?ref=hl
and send it off to you!

Good Luck!

Jay xxx

1 comment:

  1. your eyes look beautiful x

    cath kidston give away : 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete