Monday, 4 February 2013

Metallic Eyes xxx



The other day I picked up this 17 Wild Metallic Eyes, in the colour Wild Bronze. It cost me £3.99 and its a cream shadow........and do you know what? I AM LOVING IT! It's like my own pot of gold!


It's very creamy in consistency and if you wanted to wear it on the eye by itself, I would recommend a really good eye primer as your base. But, if you wanted it to stay locked in place all day, I would use a primer first, then put the cream eyeshadow on next, then lock it into place with a powdered eyeshadow, that was around the same colour as the cream eyeshadow. With this wild bronze colour, I have been locking it into place with my regular bronzer.

Here it is swatched in a darker light.

And this is swatched in natural sunlight.

This colour would be great if you wanted to re-create Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen eye make-up. This gives a really beautiful sheen and a really sunkissed glow.



It's a little beaut!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment