Monday, 13 May 2013

Lets Get Undressed! xxx

I am very slow on the uptake I know! This palette has been out for sometime and I have finally got my hands on one. Its the Undressed Eyeshadow Palette from MUA...............................


It contains 12 shades for a measly £4 in Superdrug. The price is awesome for the quality of eyeshadow and the colours (as you probably already know) is a dupe for the Naked Palette by Urban Decay. Which I may add, is £36.00.

I'm not going to go into comparing swatches, coz lets face it, there are 100's of blogs out there that do this. I just want to concentrate on this palette alone. However, before I do, I will say that there is not much difference between the colours in both palettes and quality is immense. Urban Decay, you should be scared.......VERY SCARED!!!!


MUA have come up trumps with these eyeshadows and it just goes to show that you really don't have to pay excessive amounts on make up.There are a lot of shimmers in this palette and only a couple of matte. But whatever you decide to use, you will not be disappointed.


As you can see form above, there are colours that suit many skin tones and many seasons. You can create a look from a simple day look to a real sexy, smokey eye for the evening. There are even bronze tones for a super glam, summer evening look. This palette is just amazing and I'm not sure why I haven't picked it up sooner?!! And again, it's only £4.00.


When swatching these on my forearm, I couldn't believe how soft and creamy these eyeshadows were. The pigmentation is unreal too. One swipe on your finger and the colour is intense. I have tried these on my eyes too and hopefully I will do a tutorial for you. But for now, I can tell you that these blend really well and feel really comfortable on the eyelids. I will say that there is a little fall out from them. But that doesn't worry me, as I always do my foundation after I have done my eye make-up.

So if your like me and haven't tried out these eyeshadows, then I seriously recommend you should! Let me know what you think in the comments below. Even post me a pic on my facebook......I love to see what creations you have made!

Lots of Love

Jay xxx 


  


No comments:

Post a Comment