Monday, 29 July 2013

MUA Make-Up Madness #3

Hello Chums!

Over the past week I have been trying out the MUA Fixing Mist. As we all know, the weather has been gorgeous here in the UK for the past month or so and I can tell you here and now, I have needed something extra to take away that shine and chip like effect on my T-Zone!

There are loads of fixing sprays out there......Urban Decay do one, Clarins and of course MAC.




However, as you already know, I am a huge fan of MUA products as they are great in price and most of their products actually work!

It states on the bottle that its all day long wear and its fixes your make-up in place all day long. Protects against heat, humidity, cold and windy conditions; whatever your day throws at you-your make-up will hold in place.

I have tried this whilst it has been sunny and humid and it really does help my make-up stay in place and less oil appears to come through on my skin. So for that, its a huge plus for me. Like I said, I need all the help I can get with my skin. However, it works even better if you use the MUA Matte Perfect Primer first, then when you have finished your make-up spritz the fixing mist over. It works and does wonders!
I have to admit though, that I haven't tried this in the rain. But what I can tell you is, when it comes to taking your make-up off at the end of the day, wipes will just not cut it. Warm water and a good cleanser needs to get this guy off your face!



As you can see, it has a pump action spray. The way to use this is, hold it arms length away from your face and spray a fine mist until you have reached all the desired areas.

For £5.00 a bottle you receive 60ml of product and to be honest it will last a fair amount of time.

I will definitely be repurchasing this again and I really want to try it up against more expensive brands, to see what is different for the price. So when I do, I will keep you posted.

Have a great week peeps 

Lots of Love

Jay xxx   


 


No comments:

Post a Comment