Thursday, 11 July 2013

Primarni Make-up! xxx

I finally got to Primark, in Poole of all places, and bought my staple clothing. I saw that Primark are now doing a lot more 'beauty' products, for next to nothing prices. As I'm sure, like everyone else, we are all dubious if they actually work, or are they worth handing the cash over for, cheap or not?

I picked up a few things from their collection and thought I would start of with their eyeliners.


The box provides you with 2x black eyeliners and a sharpner and the whole thing cost me a pound! Yes, one whole English pound!

Eyeliner can make me a bit sensitive around the eye area. I wear contact lenses daily and I always want something that doesn't collect in the inner corner of your eye and of course, something that lasts and doesn't smudge. Also an eyeliner that you don't have to scrape along your eye because it's super hard! You want something that can easily glide on and something that is super blendable too.


These eyeliners are actually really super soft and don't drag the skin around the eye area at all. There are a lot of pluses with these eyeliners, but there are a few downsides too, which I will get out of the way first......

They are quite waxy in texture, hence very smooth in application. But they don't last in the water line at all, also if you use it around the eye, they can become very smudgy and move a lot. But, its not the end of the world! They would be great as a base for a smoky eye. Because of the high waxy texture, the eyeshadow would have something to grab on too and stick too. Therefore, deepening the colour of the eyeshadow and they would also last a lot longer on the eye. Not only that, they would be great for mapping out a deep colour cut crease. But, just put a little eyeshadow over it afterwards, just to lock in that colour and also, so it doesn't move around the eyelid. Same goes for the out eye too.

They don't make my eyes water and I think they are safe for contact lenses. They didn't irritate me anyway! I just love how super soft they are! 


So as a whole, they can be quite versatile and for the price, they are actually very good. Not only that, they will always be pointy as you have a nifty pencil sharpener too!

Lots of Love

Jay xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment