Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation

Hello again Chums!

I have had this foundation for quite a while now and have given it a good run for it's money!


I have the shade number 4, which is too dark for me. But, thought it would look good if I had a tan. The reason I was drawn to it, is because it is oil free and has no SPF in it. Thought it was a good price at around £26.00 for 30ml, plus it has loads of added benefits in the foundation. It includes green tea, Matrixyl 3000, (which is great for wrinkles) and extra vitamins. It doesn't stop there either, they say that it feels like your wearing nothing on the skin, yet transforms your complexion! WOW! Is there anything that this foundation CANNOT DO?????

Ok, hold your horses beauty lovers. There is a but with this foundation and a very big one at that..........

Yes, it is weightless. Yes, it feel amazing on the skin and Yes the coverage is good. BUT, it does not last on the face for people who have oily skin. If anything, I think it makes you look really shiny, also it really does move on the skin after a couple of hours and goes darker once the oil has worked its way through the product on your face.

However, I do not hate this foundation. This would be great for people who have normal to dry skin, as I am sure it will give life to their face. I think I was just naive because it was oil free, it would be great for my skin. Plus, not only that, the Urban Decay girls sucked me in to their waffle about the foundation! Sorry Girls!

As I said at the beginning, I have given it a good run for its money and have tried every way to make it better for my skin. The way that it worked for me is, with the Benefit porefessional primer, underneath the foundation, then applied a sheer coat of the naked skin and then blotted with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. This routine definitely lasted the longest on my skin. 



May not be the best foundation for moi! But, I will certainly keep it in my kit for my professional work.

Lots of Love

Jay xxx  



No comments:

Post a Comment