Monday, 7 October 2013

MUA Makeup Monday Madness #4

My love for MUA products is quite apparent! I haven't done one of these post for a while, as I don't want to ram it down your necks. But then again, their products are HA-MAZIN, so I'm sure you won't mind!

I have a little trio for you today:


The MUA Nail Polish in the colour Fever Red

The MUA Matte Lipstick in the colour Scarlet Siren

The MUA Lip Pencil in the colour Red Drama

and let me just point out, these 3 products cost me 3 pounds. £1 each to be exact!

So lets start with the nail polish:


The bottles remind me of the Essie Nail Polishes. I like the packaging and to be honest, I like the fact that they are small bottles, so you tend to use it up quicker. Rather than a big bottle and it going gloopy after a while.
The quality of the nail polishes are fantastic and the colour pay off is great. If you were in a rush, you could get away with one coat. Although, for a really intense colour, I do like 2 coats. Also, I have found that I don't need a top coat. The finish is great and they do last a long time on the nail.

Moving on to the lipstick


3 words WOW, WOW, WOW! The colour is perfect and they have got it SOOOO right with this matte lipstick. It doesn't dry out my lips, its very long wearing, the quality is fan-ruddy-tastic and I am in love! This will certainly be going into my professional kit and plus, one for myself of course! In fact, I will be getting all of the colours because for the price, these are awesome! WHOEVER READS THIS, GO AND BUY THEM NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Last and certainly not least, the Lip Pencil


Another great product and I love it that it comes with a sharpener. Again, for one pound, its insane! The colour pay off is immense, they don't drag on the skin, they are not drying and again, I am super in love. Goes perfectly with the matte lipstick in Scarlet Siren and I can honestly say, 100 percent, that these 3 products will be my go to product, for the Autumn.

MUA, you are on fire. Such a fantastic company and its great that we can all afford great quality products at such a low price. If you wanna check any of these or any of their products out then just click here.

In the mean time my little birds, I will leave you with my mug shot! Of course I have on the lipstick and pencil mentioned! Isn't it gawjus? (the lipstick, of course!!)



 Big Love


5 comments:

  1. That nail varnish reminded me so much of essie too!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Fran! Thanks for coming to say hi, just joined on your site. Have a good day my love xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lip colour is gorgeous hun! Ive always had my eye on these lil nail polishes whenever I've been in superdrug they look so cute! totally remind me of mini versions of Essie polishes x

    www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thank you. Im actually in love with this little combo....and 3 pounds for the lot....INSANE! xxx

      Delete