Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss

So, I thought I would finally give in and buy one of the Kate Moss Lipsticks. Ok, so I bought 2! *slap on the wrist*


I thought for the price (£5.49) it wasn't going to break the bank. I got the colours in number 26 and in number 12. Thought I could really go to town, and have one for more of the day time look and then a darker colour, for more of an evening look.


So I am gonna start with the packaging and say that its really great and for the price, I don't think you can expect anything more. Its fully black, with Kate's signature and a little heart. Also, it has the Rimmel crown logo on the top and Rimmel's text around the middle of the lipstick tube, which is very shiny and metal like. Also, these are great to keep in your handbag as the tops don't slip off, unlike some other lipsticks. It completely sucks when your favourite lipstick has coated your handbag, like a child with crayons! Not only that, when you DO find it amongst the clutter, the lipstick bullet is then dented with lots of fluff on it....yum! Well, I can assure you that this does not happen with these!!


So number 26 is a very light nude.Great for the day time or great if your wearing a strong smoky eye, and number 12 is a coral/reddish colour. Great with a very simple eye make-up. They are very opaque pigment and 1 or 2 swipes is all you need. They have a good shine and velvety like touch when on the lips and actually feel lovely and moisturising. They say on the website that they last for up to 8 hours.............
Yeah, only if you just sat down and did or said NOTHING!!! However, saying that there longevity on the lips is pretty good!


I can honestly say for a drug store lippy, these are a pleasure to wear and I will definitely will be buying more. I will even put these in my profesh make-up kit! If you wanna check out more colours then CLICK HERE

Big Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment