Monday, 18 November 2013

A HUGE Thank You and a Warm Welcome! xxx

I was really lucky to get invited to the South West Bloggers Meet on Saturday in Exeter. It was a great day and I was overwhelmed by all the nicest, sweet, gorgeous Birds (girls/bloggers!) that were also there!


Lets start off with the organizers:

Kerry Dyer


I am not going to lie, I was invited probably 2 weeks before the event and only found out about Kerry's blog until about a week ago. You should really go and check it out as it is jam packed with all sorts of daily ramblings. Anything from beauty, fashion, life and of course her gorgeous daughter, Sienna! Its called Live With Love 
When walking up the steps in John Gandy's, Exeter, I was overwhelmed by nerves. I have done blogging events before, quite a few times. But for some reason, because I didn't know everyone and plus, I was mega late (no surprise there!!) it just suddenly hit me and felt completely out of my depth. However, the first friendly face I saw was Kerry's! I apologised immediately and Kerry quickly nipped my nerves back to normal and said, "Don't worry, we are still waiting for more guests to arrive"
Then she asked how I was and from then, I felt settled.
Kerry is completely down to earth and has a massive passion for what she does. She is very beautiful and had a lot of time for others that day. You could see that by the attention to detail, she and Liza gave to the bloggers event. She spoke to me like she had known me for years and I'm probably not the only one who felt like that? She gave me tips and tricks about blogging and she even gave me great advice about doing youtube too. What a little star!

Liza Prideaux



Clearly the cheekier of the 2, but also very stunning! Liza is the blog owner for Glam Beautys. Here she talks about beauty products, makeup and because she has a scrummy boy called Vinnie, she also does mummy posts too! Very informative and completely down to earth.
I didn't get to speak to Liza much (sorry!) But what I did see is true passion and care for what she does. A true trooper to the blogging world!

What can I say apart from a massive thank you to you both. Also a huge thank you to all the lovely bloggers who went, you were all lovely! I had a super day and was completely spoilt by raffle prizes and a goody bag (which they had printed professionally!) The best blogging event to date and I only hope I will get invited to more to meet the bloggers I didn't get to meet. However, I felt that I met some truly special writers, that I hope I will keep in contact with. So a warm welcome to my new friends and also my new followers!

I'll keep you posted with blogs, about what was in my goodie bag. I can assure you, they will be worth a read, thats for sure!

Big Love to you all


  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! I'd love to be involved in something like this! Love networking with other bloggers! xx

    ReplyDelete