Sunday, 3 November 2013

Body Shop Party xxx

So last week, I got friends together at my house and it was a great excuse to all catch up, plus it was my excuse to smell and try beauty products!

What do the Body Shop Parties consist of? Well in my case it was really easy. I know someone who is a consultant. However, if you don't know someone, then if you click on the link, it will direct you to their web page and then click Host A Party. That will take you to the relevant parts on their website and then, you can too, host your own party! Its as easy as that!


Its a brilliant way to have some food, a good laugh, chat about nonsense and at a time like this, search for Christmas presents in the comfort of your own home. I laced my living room with plenty of foods and drinks, put on a log fire and some subtle music in the back ground, with soft lighting. Everyone seemed super comfortable and happy. In my honest opinion, a perfect night in!


The consultant Ruth, was amazing! She put everyone at ease, she is super fun and her very strong Bristolian accent is just fab! First of all she filled up loads of bowls, with hot water and it was time to get stuck in. We washed our hands with an assortment of hand gels, that smelt out of this world! Then we gave them a good scrub with an exfoliator, again, the scents were great. Then last but not least, we gave them a nourishing drink with hand cream. Our hands have never felt or smelt better!

Whilst washing down drinks (soft drinks!) and eating pizza, we got down to the nitty gritty.....MAKEUP!

Ruth wasn't scared of putting her products out on the table, we just all got stuck in. Obviously, any help we needed Ruth was there at hand, but we all felt really comfortable to go crazy.

We were all really interested in The Body Shop Skin Enhancer.


It is a illuminating primer, that really really worked. We all tried it on our skin and wowzers, we all looked 12 years younger! We all wanted to get out hands on it, but guess what? It wasn't in the catalogue *sob, sob, sob!* So Body Shop, if you are reading, you NEED to put this back in the book. I would have looked younger and Ruth would have gone home a richer lady! I am definitely gonna try and see if I can get this anywhere, as it seems to be discontinued. *Waaahhhhhhhhh!*

However, as whole I did buy some products and so did my friends. All you have to do is fill out a form, with all of your details and product number and then the consultant will put the order through and send it straight to your door. Easy Peasy!


Not only that, whoever hosts the party and can get their friends to spend £150.00 between them, you then get £25.00 worth of free products. Isn't that great?!


As a whole I had a great night, I hope my friends did too. Also a massive thank you to Ruth, for being such a great consultant.
I cannot wait to try out these products and share with you my thoughts.

Have you tried any of these products? Or have you ever had a Body Shop Party?

Big Love



   

3 comments:

  1. This sounds so fun. This would make such a good evening with a group of girls.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, and so easy to do too. Hope your well Linderella, I will coming over to have a browse at your blog, right now! xxx

      Delete
  2. I went to a Body Shop party YEARS ago (I must have been about 9-10) and I didn't really understand/appreciate what was going on, but this post has really made me want one for myself. Think I will have to get the girls together next year! xxx

    ReplyDelete