Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Cocoa Brown Tan

Tanning for me, on myself is an absolute bore. Personally I have always been a fan of spray tan. In and out in five minutes and if you don't have too much of a dark colour, you can actually walk about in public with it still on, fresh.


I have heard a lot about the Cocoa Brown 1 hour tan and I was super lucky to receive a bottle at the bloggers event in Exeter. 


I have had a really busy week in my salon, so the last thing that I wanted to do was, do a full on tan for my Saturday night outing. But I had remembered this little beaut that was staring at me and thought I could kill 2 birds with one stone. 1, have a super quick tan and 2, be a great opportunity to blog about it.


As always with a tan, I showered and exfoliated (if you want any expert tanning info, then please CLICK HERE) To be honest, I didn't moisturise, as my skin is ok at the moment and I didn't want the moisturiser to act as a barrier. But once my skin was prepped and ready to go, I then shook the can well, put on my tanning mitt and away I went!

The first thing I will point out is the scent. It smell amazing! I have never smelt anything like it before in a tan. Its absolutely gorgeous with a hi fragrance of floral tones in it. But its not over powering either. Loved that! Also secondly, is the consistency of the foam/mousse. It has a lovely thick, creamy texture and the colour guide is not too dark. It glided on well and it didn't give you that orange/Pocahontas look, like you get with other colour guides. In fact, the colour looked so good on fresh, that I left it on and went to the party like it without washing it off! I smelt amazing like flowers, plus I was tanned. Winner!

When I did come to wash it off, the colour was great and I am really impressed with it. It wasn't too dark on my pale skin, its not drying and it wears of evenly. The only thing that I will say, is that I did start to smell like biscuits, but only slightly. This doesn't bother me though, as it wasn't that strong at all. I'm giving this a massive 8/10. Such a fab idea and really great, if your like me, and always run out of time!

I wonder what their other products are like and have you tried them? Let me know in the comments below.

Big Love


2 comments:

  1. I've started wearing this tan, and I love it, even better than my normal Xen-Tan (and that's saying something). Although I wear two layers as one just isn't quite dark enough for my liking. I love the consistency and the smell is amazing. I cannot believe that a tan this good is this cheap and doesn't dry your skin out. I'm definitely buying more of these beauties :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great aren't they. Im so pleased with it and it really does smell amazing xxx

      Delete