Monday, 11 November 2013

MUA Madeness #6 Intense Kisses xxx

We all want the perfect pout don't we? Most makeup artists say, that glosses are the key trickery, to try and get the look of fuller lips. However, most glosses I find are very sticky, don't last well or long on the lips and the colours are a bit mehhh!

So when I heard Miss Budget Beauty rave about the MUA Intense Kisses, of course I had to go and see for myself.


Now at £2 each, I could have got the whole range of colours. But, I don't think my makeup storage would have allowed me to store any more! I decided to get a middle of the range colour, so I chose Quick Kiss. I have tried this product more than a few times and yeah, I like it. I'm not in love with it, but they are definitely better than most of your ordinary lip glosses.
The texture is not sticky at all, it feels really smooth and glides on really easily. I can find the texture a little too slippery for me, because I have noticed also, that it does bleed into the skin. Not a good look when you have worn off all of the lip gloss, and all your left with is a bleeding effect around the lip line. It just looks like you have really sore, cracked lips!

The colour pigment in the swatch/picture does look pretty intense. But that was 3 layers on top of each other. Which is ok, but more layers = more bleeding into the skin. 

What I will say is that, these are good if you put a lip liner on first and you want to bring it life with a gloss. These are great for that, as they really put umph back into the lip pencil. Plus this will help stop with the bleeding and help last the colour pigment, a lot longer on the lips. Not only that, they will give you a great high shine without giving you the fullness or density of a lipstick. So if you want to wear a smokey eye and bring it to life with a pop of colour, then something like the Intense Kisses will work really well.

Like I said, I don't hate it. But, I think if you purchase this, you really have to find what works well for you.

Have you tried this? What did you think of it?

Big Love 



2 comments:

  1. I have the pale pink (unsure of the shade name lol) shade which is gorgeous, and really is the perfect lip product! You must try one of the paler shades, as they're really lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gemma! I will definitely give them ago. I may try the one that Miss Budget Beauty tried too. Knowing me I will get the whole lot! Hope your well chick-a-dee!! xxx

    ReplyDelete