Monday, 2 December 2013

Santa Baby xxx

Its the most wonderful time of the year....................................

That's right my Birdys, we are now in December and Christmas is literally peering its head around the corner for all of us to get excited about! Also, throughout December I will be having all of my blog pics with the lovely sprig of holly, (as you see in this post) and lots of other, lovely, background celebrations!

So let me kick off with the Santa Baby Lip Scrub and Lip Tint from Lush


Now in the blogging world, I see Lush products all the time. To be totally honest, it's something that has never really appealed to me. Maybe because I have to travel miles to get to a shop?! However, when I heard that they were going to be at the South West Bloggers Meet, I was very interested to see their products.

Lip scrubs are somewhat crazy in the bloggers-sphere at the moment, so I though I would treat myself to one.

 
The Santa's lip scrub is really cute and great for a stocking filler. First of all it smell amazing and it also tastes delicious! The lip scrubs are made with all edible ingredients, so if you accidentally lick it off, don't worry, it wont hurt you. The ingredients contain caster sugar, extract of cherry and dates and many others like, edible hearts. It has a cherry cola smell and taste, and a little product is all you need. Just pick some up with either your finger or a small spatula, put it on your lips and rub in with your finger tip, with small circular motions. This will get rid of any dry/dead skin. Once finished, I then get a damp cotton pad and remove. The thought of eating dead skin, doesn't really appeal to me! Pat dry and slather on your favourite lip balm. VoilĂ ! Sexy, soft, kissable, Christmas Lips!

For those perfect, bitten like lips, I then suggest you get your little mitts on the Santa Baby Lip Tint.

   
Its the perfect size to carry around in your handbag or pocket and actually, I think its really pigmented. So a little on your finger and patted onto the lips, actually gives you a nice colour, without looking drenched in lippy. Perfect for any winters night out! But please remember, this is not a lip balm. If you put this on after your lip scrub, all it will do is completely dry out the lips. But as a lip tint, I think its the perfect colour for this season. Santa will be proud!


Have you used this little combo before?

Big Love



5 comments:

  1. Ahhh I need that Lush Santa Lip Scrub it looks so gorgeous! I love the bubblegum one but this cola one sounds delish xx

    Gem // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are awesome Gemma and taste good too!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh the lip tint looks fab! Such a pretty colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely colour! It looks amazing!
    Nice blog! <3 Follow for follow? xoxo
    tell-a-beauty-story.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lip scrub, it's not quite as nice as Bubblegum for me, but it's a lovely unusual cola flavor :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete