Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Charity Shop Bargains xxx






We can all feel the money pinch during January and February. So yesterday I thought I would have a little rummage around the local charity shops. I love a good charity shop day, you never know what your going to find. I did find many things. But this little beauty particularly, caught my eye!

Its a gorgeous little bag, perfect for nights out. Its very sleek and slender with just enough room for a few makeup items (obviously!), a small wallet/purse, phone, just enough space for a small mirror and obviously room for your keys!

I love the fact that its so simple, yet chic. It will go with any outfit and it even has that slight vintage feel to it. The faux snake skin is in detail and without a scratch on it, I feel I had the bargain of the day at only £1.99.

Do you look around charity shops?

Big Love

  

9 comments:

  1. I love a good old charity shop find, so satisfying! Gorgeous bag :) xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I have many where I live. I got some gorgeous little tops too. I'm sure I'll share them on here too. Hope your well xxx

      Delete
  2. That bag is so pretty! I never go in charity shops, there aren't very many close to where I live

    Beth | BeautyBubbles♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bethan! How are you? Any chance you have and you pass a charity shop, seriously go in. You may find your treasure! xxx

      Delete
  3. That's a great deal, and a really cute bag. I love the vintage feel to it. :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Super crazy! I think I will paying a visit more often!!! xxx

      Delete
  4. That purse is so absolutely versatile for so many occasions. Such a good find.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dejhana! I'm so pleased with it. I'm out this weekend and gonna wear it then xxx

      Delete
  5. I love this post! I think we should all be encouraged to rummage for bargain finds now and then rather than spending a fortune. Plus, you did a good thing for charity!

    Shel x

    ReplyDelete