Monday, 6 January 2014

MUA Blushers xxx

I am in love and I don't know why I haven't picked these up before! I'm gutted I only picked up 5 and they offer six blushers in total. So I am on the hunt for the last shade. However, that could take a while! So for now I will talk you through the 5 that I have got already.


You may think buying 5 blushers was a little much. But at £1 a piece is not breaking the bank.
The packaging is sleek and compact. Easy for a your dressing table and even easier for your makeup bag, if you go away for a weekend or on holiday.


The colours are fun and all very wearable. There are a lot of pinks, peachy and some bluey/pink shades and some are matte and others have a little shimmer in them. Something for everyone. They are very, very pigmented and last well on the skin. All you need is a little product on the brush to start of with and then build it up for your desired coloured. If you go in with it full throttle, you will end up looking like Aunt Sally from Worzel Gummidge!

These definitely have the wow factor for my professional kit, as all the colours are perfect and again, the packaging will not take up so much room.

If you haven't got these already, then you really should go and check them out either in Superdrug or on their website They won't let you down.

Are these in your makeup bag?

Big Love


2 comments:

  1. I definitely need to get these for my collection. It's great to hear that they're really pigmented for the price too. I have one of the cream blushers but I must admit I haven't reached for it much - maybe when the Summer comes round again? At that price you can afford all the different shades too. Good luck finding the last one Jay Bird!

    Shel x

    http://jaybirdblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bird! How are you doing? You should really try these out, they are amazing and I love all the colours. I hope your well Honey xxx

    ReplyDelete