Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Naturally Radient




As mentioned before in my Washi Hot Cloth Post, hot cloth cleansers are all the rage in 2013. So many companies have brought them out......which one to choose??????

I have currently ran out of my usual cleanser, which was the Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser. This is my all time favourite. However, I thought I should spread my wings and try something else. I came across the Superdrug Hot Cloth Cleanser with Muslin Cloth 150ml £2.98. Usually it does cost £5.99, which I think is still a good price, considering my usual Avene Cleanser costs around £9.00. I also got this because one of the main ingredients is Shea Butter. I love Shea Butter, as it was one of the first things that got rid of my eczema, so I know its super kind to the skin.

The Superdrug Cleanser is creamy in texture and does not foam up, like normal cleansers. I can even use it to take my eye makeup off, without it stinging. It feels quite thick and luxurious and the smell is amazing. *that's the Shea Butter making an appearance!* As always though, I do double cleanse to make sure all my make up is off.

Your skin does feel nourished, with a slight oily sheen left on the skin. But I am not sure if this is going to over take over my Avene Cleanser. What I think that may work is, first cleanse with this and then my second cleanse with Avene. Ill try it and see how I get on and let you know. However, if you are looking for a good, cheap alternative, that is kind to your skin, this should be given a shot in your daily face, cleaning routine. For the price, I think its great.

Also, if you haven't entered my Competition then you really should ;) up for grabs is the gorgeous Heaven Bee Venom Mask worth £25.30

Big Love



4 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a new cleanser at the moment and this sounds really nice :) may go out and get it after reading this! great post :)
    Bea x
    www.beasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Brittney! It's great for the price and very gentle. I think you will like it xxx

      Delete
  2. This cleanser sounds nice. My skin dries out with most products, it drives me crazy! Maybe I should give this a try.

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least your excuse can be that it is on offer!! Give it a go, I think you works like it. And as a tip, when your face is still slightly wet, rib in your moisturiser then, it will lock in ask that moisture well xxx

      Delete