Thursday, 2 January 2014

Washi Hot Cloth

First of all I want to wish EVERYONE a great year and I hope 2014 brings you all of your dreams and wishes!
Also, without sounding like a drag, (as you know this is my first, long awaited post since December 13, 2013) I just wanted to explain a little, where I have been for the last 3 weeks. I have literally been In my Hair and Makeup studio making everyone look gorgeous for the Christmas season. Ok, So I don't cut or colour hair, but I do style hair and obviously have been doing manicures, nail art, spray tans, makeup looks, etc, etc. I was working from really early in the morning, till super late at night and only right up until now, this is practically the only time I have had off, apart from Christmas day obviously! In fact, I have to express the love and my excitement.....it's great to be back tapping away again!

So without making this post longer than it has to be I am going to be talking about Washi Hot Cloth and Polishing Towel*


2013 was probably the year of hot cloth cleansers and Caroline Hirons! If you don't know about either/or, then clearly 2012 was a massive blurr for you! Ill explain.....
Caroline Hirons went on a youtube channel called Body Talk Daily and here she explained everything about skin care and how hot cloth cleansers work and why we should be using them. She is like god, in the skin care world.......go and check her out, she will change your life and your skin!

So when you go and check the Washi company out, you have to agree, its all very cute. I love how very personal the cloths and towels are and great if you wanting a gift set of cleansers and cloths, so someone can try this all out.



As you can see by the photo's, you even get little info and how too cards to get the best out of your cloths. Its all such a great idea and as I said, great as a present or a little treat for yourself. 

But, are these cloths the same same as most flannels and towels?



In my opinion, yes they are. Once you take off  the wrappers and pretty little cards, all you have underneath is a flannel and a towel, which do exactly the same job. As long as you use a clean one every time you wash your face, which should be morning and night, then you are onto a winner, and probably cheaper!

So how do they work you ask?

All you do is massage your face with your hot cloth cleanser, which are usually oil based (this breaks down makeup a lot easier and is kinder for your skin) and once that is done, to remove, all you need to do is get your cloth, run it under fresh, hoti-sh water, wring out the excess, place over your face and wipe away the cleanser. Pat dry with a fresh clean towel. You will then have the perfect clean skin!

I have to say, since I have changed to oil based cleansers and wash cloths, my skin has been great! You should try them out.

So in a nut shell, Washi Hot Cloths are great as presents and if you want to try out the whole hot cloth cleanser for the first time, then go and check these guys out. They are super pink and cute!

BIG LOVE 



No comments:

Post a Comment