Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Club Mix Eye Pencils





I haven't bought any eye pencils for a while, so when I came across this box of bright, eye, clubmix pencils I had a little sigh of happiness to myself! I actually purchased these a while ago. But these were tucked amongst other things, so I only have just started to use them.

These are a dream to use. They are really pigmented and super soft, so they don't drag on the skin. They are also very long lasting and come in a range of great colours. Some are matte and some have a sheen to them, but they are certainly not glittery.

I came across this little bundle, in a shop called BM Stores. It is a shop that have some really great named products, at really low prices. These were once sold in Boots over the Christmas period. So the ones that didn't sell, BM obviously purchased a whole bundle for cheap, to then sell in their stores. The whole box were £8.99 if I were to buy them in Boots. But I got them for a bargain price at £1.99! I don't think BM are well known, but there are quite a few shops popping up here and everywhere. If you see a store, I urge you to go in. Its super cheap and many bargains to be had!

 Keep an eye out on my social media, because I will do a makeup look very soon, using a few of these colours. 

Big Love

Jay xxx


3 comments:

  1. What a great color range - I love the bronze and blue shades :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are seriously gorgeous, arnt they?! Xxx

      Delete
    2. They are seriously gorgeous, arnt they?! Xxx

      Delete