Tuesday, 10 June 2014

First Impressions: Forever Living Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo and Conditioner

I felt like I was the last one on earth trying out the whole Aloe Vera Range, from Forever Living (link)  So clearly I had to jump on that band wagon! I heard immense things about this range and now that I received my box of goodies, I thought I would share them with you!



I won't bore you too much with the back ground knowledge. But just incase, here we go........

Forever Living is a multi-billionaire company that has been going since 1978 and manufactures and sells dozens of wellness and beauty products. They have over nine and a half million distributors in over 145 countries, which offer consumable products to the public that are proven to promote lasting wellness and health. ..............AND BREATHE!


Over the years I have bleached my hair with an inch of its life and it was time to take control back, and get my hair healthy and in good condition again.

Forever Living Shampoo and Conditioner (link) are good sized bottles, and some may say that they can be a little pricey @ £14.15 each. However, if you are willing to spend £50-£100 in a hair salon to get your hair coloured and cut, why not give it good after care???? That way you will get less split ends, your scalp will be healthier and your colour wont get stripped out = less trips to the hair salon! YAY!

Ok, I know what your thinking, this is a first impressions posts. Your right, I have only used it once and here are my thoughts........

The smell is amazing. Its not too flowery or full of perfumed scents. It just has a clear, clean smell that I'm guessing, everyone will like. The shampoo looks a little like and has the texture of golden syrup (just obviously not sticky!) I have super long hair and all you need is the amount of 50p. But shorter hair I'm sure a size of a pound coin will be enough. Then I rubbed it into my hair and scalp and it foamed up lovely. But not to the point where it feels like you have fairy liquid on your head and stripping the guts out of it!! It felt light and almost nourishing. Then as per usual, I washed it off and then repeated this step the second time. Then straight after I went in with the conditioner. This felt AMAZING and SO creamy! I left it on for about 5 mins, like any other conditioner and then rinsed.

What I like about the conditioner I doesn't feel like any greasy residue is left on the hair, but also it doesn't feel dry. The combo is great and as first impressions go, I'm hooked already. And considering I washed my hair twice with the shampoo, my comb glided through my wet, long hair like a dream! 

For obvious reasons I will keep you updated on the process of this little double act, as I know I haven't given a good run for its money. But I can safely say, I very much like it already!

If you fancy purchasing some online then click the link HERE and when you tried and tested it, let me know what you think in the comments below.

BIG LOVE  


No comments:

Post a Comment