Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Naked 2 Urban Decay

I have been talking about the Naked Palettes and today we are going to look at Naked 2. If you wanna pop over and read what I had to say about the first iconic palette, then just give a little click Here




Naked 2 is somewhat, very different from the Naked palette. Some of you may disagree, as I have read blog posts saying that they are quite similar. However, I have to disagree. Ok, maybe a few are nearly similar. But if you look closely, their undertones are very different. Which, can give you a completely different makeup look. Also, I do feel that this palette will be great for those, who have greeny/brown eyes.


A lot of them are laced with a hint of purple/taupe tones and again, just like the Naked Palette, there is a mixture of mattes and shimmers. 

As you can see I haven't used this palette as much. But I think that's only because I am bashing the hell out of the first naked palette!

The actual case is completely different to the first palette. This is like a pencil case tin, where it clicks close. Whereas the Naked 1, is in a valour, cardboard case that magnetised shut. I have to admit, the case on the Naked 2, is definitely more appealing and feels sturdier when transporting it from job to job.

This is still a lovely palette that comes with a great brush. I am so glad that I have it. There are some really great shades and again the quality is divine.

Which is your favourite shade out of the 12 shadows?

Big Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment