Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Naked Urban Decay

Recently I treated myself to the 3 iconic palettes, that possibly every blogger has blogged about. That's right, I am talking about the legendary Naked Palette by Urban Decay (link)

I am gonna go through them in order, by writing different posts. But, for obvious reasons, I am going to start off with their very first palette, Naked.




I have to say, this is the one that I have been reaching for the most, out of the 3 palettes. It has a serious good mixture of mattes, shimmer and warm/goldy shades. Which in my opinion, suit a lot of skin tones.


As you can see from the pics, I got straight into using them, hence mucky-ness! But, what I can give, is a definite blog post about this stunning palette.

My absolute favourite is the colour sin (second colour on the left). It compliments blue eyed people rather well and so flattering on many skin tones. I usually just wear this alone, with a bit or brown khol eyeliner, smoke it out as close to the lash line and top it off with 2 coats of mascara. A complete winner in my eyes!

They go on smoothly and the colour pay off is awesome. The buttery textures blend easily and last on the lids well. Not only that, I comes with a brush that is actually, really good! One side has a flat brush, for really packing on colour and the other brush is good for blending out those pesky harsh lines!

I love it, my clients love it. 

So if you already haven't bought it and like me have been the last ones to get it, then I can assure you, this palette will be your crotch for everyday and night makeup looks!

Are you like me and just got this palette?

Big Love 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment