Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Tanya Burr, as you probably know, raves about this product all the time. If it's good enough for her, its good enough for us, right?!




I chose the colour transparent, as this would suit if I were pale or if I were tanned. As the name suggests, its transparent, so its clear and isn't going to add any colour to your face.

This is a really inexpensive powder and is available in most drug stores in the UK. I'm not sure how widely available it is across the waters, and if you can't get it, I'm sorry!

I like the fact that its finely milled and it doesn't seem to stick to the foundation in patches, or give you that ghostly look, like some powders do. Also, I do like a matte look, but this doesn't make you look flat and fake. It still gives you a matte finish, but with the added bonus of still looking alive and natural and the skin still looks like skin!


The only thing that bugs me about this amazing powder, is the packaging. Ok, so its from the drugstore = not so great packaging. However, the lid never closes properly and always seems to be open when I reach for my makeup bag. I don't think I would like to trust this in my handbag, just in case of accidents. 

However, saying that, this is something that I am keeping in my kit and for myself, as it does have good lasting power and it ticks all of my powder boxes (well.....almost!)

How do you find the packaging?

Big Love



No comments:

Post a Comment