Tuesday, 28 October 2014

TALIKA GENTLE EYE CLEANSER


Talika is a cosmetic company that I have never heard of before. But looking at their website, it seems that they care for, the upper part of the face

Being a makeup fanatic, I was looking for an eye cleanser that you didn't have to scrub away at your actual eyes, with a cotton pad, or something that is super oily. #No1 It creates wrinkles and #No2 It makes your eyes sore. 
So when I came across this, rather pricey Gentle Eye Cleanser (link), I thought I would give it a shot.

I love the packaging and the neat little pump that it comes with and also, the liquid is a actually an aqua blue colour. 

A couple of pumps is all you need, on each cotton pad and then I place them on my eyes and let the eye cleanser do its magic for at least 10 seconds. That way, the product is breaking down any makeup on and around the eyes, before wiping it away. 

My oh my, this is a great eye cleanser! Hardly any residue is left, even after those pesky waterproof mascara's. Its super gentle, even if your like me and suffer with a little Eczema around the eyes. It does have a slight scent to it, but nothing to worry about and a little goes a long way.

At £18 for 120ml may seem a lot of money to some of you, but as I am getting slightly older, I feel that I need something a little bit more luxurious around my eyes and this definitely caters for that.

Go and check this company out, as I am sure they have many more surprises up their sleeves!

Big Love  

No comments:

Post a Comment