Monday, 26 January 2015

Brow Drama That's Giving Me Mixed Emotions

Brow products have hit us with a vengeance, since Cara Delevingne has marched onto the runway, with her big, gorgeous set of brows! 

I have said it and will always said it. I love a good brow!

I have had this Maybelline Brow Drama £4.99 for a long time and there are days that I love it and other days I feel a bit 'MEH' about it. I just can't quite make up my mind?!?!?!

Anyhow's, I thought I would review it anyway and give you my mixed emotions!




As you can see it's a compact little tube, nothing fancy. But does the job and to me, what more do you need?

It comes in 3 shades and I have the colour dark brown.


The brush is a little ball, which for me, this is not the best shape for my eyebrows. I personally like the mascara wand shape. So on the days I want to have the perfect brows, I don't use this brush. I use one of my disposable mascara wands and that is soooo much better! Much more control and helps me provide the perfect shape.

As for the actual product, its not too bad. I prefer it when I fill in my brows first, then use this on top to give me a slight extra bit of colour and to lock the brow hairs in shape. But I do find if I use this by itself, the colour is just not enough. Even on those 'I wanna wear very little makeup today days' But, I think that comes down to the applicator. It never seems to pick up much product and I am always going back for more.

Its an okay brow mascara, but I am not blown away by it. I think if they changed the wand, it could be different. But, when this little guy runs out, I won't be rushing out to buy a new one. 

What are your thoughts and can you recommend any other brands?

Big Love  


No comments:

Post a Comment