Monday, 21 September 2015

Winter Handbag and Shoes




Summer is definitely in the past and Autumn is fast approaching *sad face!* 
But, I have to say that Autumn is one of my favourite seasons. Its great for layering up lots of clothing, bronzed eyes and vampy lips are on the horizon and there are many great pieces that are trending in the shops right now.

I picked up these bargains from Primark and I am so excited to start pairing them up with my woolly jumpers and my skinny jeans. However, these are timeless pieces and can go with a lot of different outfits.

The little black booties (link) are suede material and are soooooo comfortable and at a measly £22, I know that these are gonna get a heck of a lot of wear out of them. These can be great for day time wear or even be teamed up with your favourite black skinny's, a blouse/shirt with a scarf and leather jacket. Not forgetting the handbag (link)

My birthday was in September, so my Mum and Dad kindly got it for me, with a few other bits and bobs, and I have to say, I love it!
For me its just the right size and also has just enough gold detailing. I love the fact that it also has the faux snake skin effect, without looking tacky. Just a great combo that is going to get used most days in Autumn/Winter.

Do you have any timeless pieces for Autumn/Winter?  

No comments:

Post a Comment